Is this a Blog? Or is it a Website??

Sometimes I get confused. I find myself blogging day after day about “yada yada yada”. And then I catch myself and think, “Oh my, what about all my readers who don’t care about “yada yada yada”?



Quickly I change course and start a new topic thread. Whew!



But after much consideration, I’ve realized the main difference between a blog and a website. My blog is all about me. (Sorry!) It’s about what’s on my mind at any given moment.



Frequently my blog entries develop into full-blown articles for Ageless Beauty. Other times, they go nowhere and simply fizzle out.



My website, on the other hand, is kind of an online magazine about everything anti-aging. It’s also like a database that you can search when you are looking for something specific.



So if you are interested in an up-to-the minute update of my research and what might appear soon on Ageless Beauty, read this blog and mark it as one of your favorites.



If you want in-depth information on a specific anti-aging topic or anti-aging in general, go to my website and surf around. Or use the search box to look for what you need.



If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please leave a Comment on this blog or use the Contact Us button on the website. I personally read all my mail and answer all (serious) questions. ;-)



In a nutshell: the blog is all about me; and the website is all about looking young, feeling young and staying young. I think I’ve got it!



Tags: websites,
Save Is this a Blog? Or is it a Website?? on social network:

Followers

Archive