Jean’s Prediction for 2008 Comes True!

Might I be the next Nostradamus? No, I don’t think so.



In the January 2008 Ageless Beauty Newsletter, I predicted “I’ve even had a couple of the procedures which I researched for all of us. [LOL!] I think 2008 may be the year [for me] to try one of the new wrinkle fillers!"



Well today I did it!



All the background research I needed on Injectable Wrinkle Fillers is right on my website. All that remained was to find a doctor who was right for me. I got referrals from friends and friends of friends; narrowed my choices; checked credentials and booked the appointment.



It’s a good thing I frequently remind you that I’m not a doctor and you should not take my articles as medical advice. This is a good example. After all of my research, I had my heart set on only getting a Hyaluronic Acid filler injected around my mouth and chin.



However, after a half hour consultation with my dermatologist during which time she closely observed how my face moved and where the wrinkles formed, she convinced me to go for the whole shebang.



I ended up getting Botox (which I swore to myself I would never do), Restylane (a long-lasting Hyaluronic Acid filler) and ArteFill (one of the first permanent injectable fillers). I had seen enough of her work and, after talking with her for that half hour, I trusted her professional judgment and expertise.



She explained that the Botox was especially important for me specifically because I have a very expressive face and I tense my facial muscles more than most people. I know this because my jaw frequently feels tired from all the work. ;-(



BTW, I had my procedure done in Guadalajara Mexico because it costs considerably less and I could combine a vacation with my “bodywork”. Today I feel like a new woman. I’ll let you know how I look in a few days. I’ve got one little bruise and a tiny bit of swelling right now.



Tags:
Save Jean’s Prediction for 2008 Comes True! on social network:

Followers

Archive