NotAllShreddedDenimAndMensShirts






Shirt - One Teaspoon
Shorts - Sporsgirl
Watch - Chanel
Shoes - (not wearing here, Mollini pumps)
Kinda almost died taking these on my roof...
...seemed like a good idea at the time.
The sky was too pretty to let it go to waste and the colours matched my outfit.
It had to be done! Am sure you understand.
Also YES that is a real Chanel watch...
...obviously it is not my own...but wow it was fun to wear for the night.
I took care of it like a new born baby...so precious. Love.
Never did I think I would be tagging 'Chanel' and 'Outfit Post' at the same time..
Haha but yes it has occured..I can now die happy.
Very excited as my mini-break in Sydney
approaches this weekend.
A group of us flying over...should get messy. Can't wait.
Have a great week all!
XXXXXXX
Save NotAllShreddedDenimAndMensShirts on social network:

Followers

Archive