Overaggressive Dermabrasion

I would like to know if EGF will regrow facial skin tissue. I had a damaging microdermabrasion on my face and it left the skin around my mouth bruised and scarred for two years now, I have used everything.



The microdermabrasion also, was too high for my sensitive skin and under my eyes there are scrapes and pulled skin and its very distressing because all I wanted was some hyperpigmentation removed. Now I have hyperpigmentation all around my mouth because of the extensive damage from an aesthetician who didn't know what she was doing.



How can new skin form under my eyes, I want the skin tissue to look even again. What do I do?



Daneal



============================================



Read my answer about EGF.



Tags: RéVive,
Save Overaggressive Dermabrasion on social network:

Followers

Archive