Simple Skin To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser


I’ve long been a fan of Simple skin care. My fussy irritable skin just seems to like it. My bank balance likes it too. This 125ml bottle is just £3.26. I’ve been looking for a lighter moisturiser for my combo skin now that the temperature in Scotland is occasionally getting over 15 degrees c and this has been doing the job very nicely. 


The bottle is plain lightweight plastic. It looks and feels cheap which is fair enough, it is cheap. I like that it’s not a pot so you aren’t sticking your fingers in it which can be unhygienic. The moisturiser itself is a funny texture. It’s kind of a cross between a cream and a gel. It feels very lightweight and disappears into my skin within a few seconds. This means it isn’t too much for the oily bits and yet it provides just enough moisture for the dry bits. It probably wouldn’t be enough for my skin in winter but for spring/ summer it’s just right. 

That’s all I have to say really. It just works for me! I’ll be picking up another bottle when this one is done.
*Bought by me*
Save Simple Skin To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser on social network:

Followers

Archive