Some Summery Blushes

During the couple of weeks in April/ May that I actually had a tan I was thrilled to be able to pull some blushes out of my collection that I find a little trickier to wear when I’m at my pastiest. Yes with a light hand I can use them all year round but some things just look better when you’re bronzer. 

Clockwise from left we have NARS Orgasm, Illamasqua Hussy, Topshop cream blush in Pinch, The Balm Hot Mama, Sleek Scandalous. 



Swatched from top to bottom The Balm Hot Mama, Topshop Pinch, Illamasqua Hussy, NARS Orgasm and Sleek Scandalous. 

All of these are very pigmented and easy to overdo which can make them very unforgiving on pale skin. In fact I generally apply all of these with my MAC 188 stippling brush. 

Do you switch up your blush depending on the time of year? Let me know in the comments! x
Save Some Summery Blushes on social network:

Followers

Archive