Becca Grapefruit Beach Tint




I've been looking for a cheek and lip stain for quite a while now. I am one of those people who, despite countless magazine articles insisting that everyone looks good with a just-in-from-the-cold flush, cannot wear pink of berry blushes. This greatly limits my cheek stain options since while deep rose hues abound, peachy pinks are a rare breed. I found bronzes, I found oranges, I even found a deep burnt coral and plum, but alas no stain to suit my coloring.

Then I stumbled upon Becca Beach Tint in Grapefruit. While not a traditional liquid or gel stain, this product does act like a tint for all day indelible wear and lo and behold, Grapefruit is a beautiful peachy pinky coral (similar to Makeup For Ever HD Blush in 6) that flatters my pale skin. I like a stronger cheek and so I apply 2 layers to build the color, but if you crave subtly one will be just fine. It does have a strong grapefruit smell which I neither understand nor care for, but it dissipates in a few minutes. A few Duane Reades in the city now carry the line if you'd like to check out the Beach Tints--there are several lovely shades from which to choose including a peach (another hard to find stain shade).
Save Becca Grapefruit Beach Tint on social network:

Followers

Archive