Lancôme Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser

On waterproof mascara days the Simple eye makeup remover just doesn’t cut it for me. I’m thrilled then that I received this little bottle of loveliness with a box of samples as a gift with purchase. A full sized bottle (150ml) costs a whopping £19.50 which I balked at but if I don’t find anything else that removes my Bobbi Brown mascara quite as well I may have to bite the bullet!

You shake the bottle vigorously to mix the two parts then apply with a cotton wool pad. I like to hold it to my eyes for 15 seconds and then wipe and 90% of my eye makeup comes off in the first swipe. This means no rubbing at the delicate eye area which is always a plus. It is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers according to the Boots website and I’ve certainly never experienced any stinging. One factor which may sway the argument for me is that though it costs a lot (to me anyway) you only need a little. I’ve had this sample bottle a while (30ml) and I’m only a third of the way through. Unlike some eye makeup removers where you have to completely soak the cotton pad you need the smallest splash of this stuff.

My one little niggle is that though the bottle says non oily I do find I have an oily residue left behind on my skin when I use this. It’s not the end of the world and a wipe with a damp flannel removes it but it is very noticeable to me.

All in all I do like this product and if I can get over the price I will probably repurchase. It’s the best remover for waterproof mascara I’ve tried so far.
Save Lancôme Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser on social network:

Followers

Archive