A Week In Lip Products

I’ve seen these kinds of posts on a few blogs and thought it might be fun to do my own (i.e. the original post idea is not mine, I've seen it on Get Lippie and I think a couple of others). I empty the makeup bag in my hand bag every Sunday then every day before work pop whatever I’m wearing in it. This means I’ve accumulated quite a few products by the end of the week. Earlier this summer I was all about bright lips but the subdued weather has called for a more subdued lip to match. Last week I wore this lot.


From left to right NYX Lipgloss in Mauve, NYX Round Lipstick in Jupiter, Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle, a very battered looking Rimmel Moisture Renew in Summer Angel, No7 ltd edition lipstick in Nude Rebellion, No7 Moisture Drench in Pink Crush and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef. 

What are you wearing at the moment? Still on the summer brights? X

*All bought by me or received as a gift*  
Save A Week In Lip Products on social network:

Followers

Archive