Blog Sale! UK only I'm afraid

UK only I’m afraid, international shipping is silly prices.

I will post things out second class to keep postage costs down (I’ve worked out the cost of packing materials and postage on the Royal Mail website). I will keep proof of postage. If you want things sent 1st class or recorded please ask me for the price. I will weigh the item and work it out on the RM website again.
Postage is £1.50 + 25p for each additional item.

If you want any more pictures or information just ask!

Happy Shopping!



Laura Geller Marble Eyeshadow in Tiramisu. This is a marbeled shimmery bronzy brown. I've used this twice. £3.00.

Nails Inc Baker street polish(Left). Neon orange with quite a reddish tinge. Never worn. £2.50.

Nails Inc Chancery Lane polish (second from left) neon orange with less red that Baker Street. Never worn £2.50.

China Glaze Grape Juice, Shimmery purple, worn once. £2.50.

Barry M Chocolate Brown Worn once £1. 


Urban Decay Lipstick in Pistol (shimmery bronze) worn twice £4.


I have tried to keep the pricing fair so I’m not over charging but I’m not losing money on postage etc. If you fancy anything just comment below with your paypal email and I will get back to you ASAP x
Save Blog Sale! UK only I'm afraid on social network:

Followers

Archive