Born in the 80’s EOTD

The thing is that as I was born in the 80’s I was far too young to be partaking in the makeup of the era. Still it seems to be making a bit of a comeback these days thanks to the likes of Katy Perry and with palettes like Sleek Curacao lurking in my drawer I’m feeling more and more drawn to brights. Frosty pink lipstick? Not so much. 



I’ve starred the shades in the Curacao palette that I used. Except I forgot to star the black which I pushed into my upper lash line for a bit more definition without having to use liner.

I am aware that if I don’t attend to my brows soon I’m going to need a strimmer to tackle them... I also used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, ELF Mineral Eye Primer, MAX Factor Kohl Pencil, Benefit Bad Gal mascara, NYX Highlight, Garnier roll on concealer, Benefit Powderflage, Benefit You Rebel Tinted moisturiser. x

*Everything used was bought by me*
Save Born in the 80’s EOTD on social network:

Followers

Archive