Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15


Another day, another tinted moisturiser. This one by Clinique is a bit ho hum really and again it is mostly to do with shade, but also SPF15? to me that is too low.

So the lightest shade is 01 swatched on the hand.


Which doesn't look too bad here, probably the exposure on the camera, but in reality it is not quite right for me.

To me the texture is really more like a light foundation and not a tinted moisturiser. It is quite liquid and needs a good shake before application, and although the words "moisture" and "surge" suggest some sort of dewier texture and maybe a moisturising quality, I found the texture of this to almost set after application - I could spread it easily enough and then suddenly I couldn't, and my skin is definately combination/oily.

So here we go again, open pores, thread veins - my bare skin below


And here is it applied


The coverage suprised me if I am honest, as it really isn't too bad here. It lasted all day and only began to pill a bit on the forehead after 4+ hrs which is not bad. But the shade, I picked 01 which is the lightest shade and it just had a bit too much of the peach to it. Now doubtless for some, the hint of warmth is flattering but on my skin it just emphasises my ruddy porcelainess, the photograph really makes it look very pale but that is not what I see in the mirror.

Would I buy again? Er no. Currently £21 at Boots
Save Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 on social network:

Followers

Archive