Collection Overview – Cream Shadows


As a general rule I like my eyeshadows pigmented and bold. A great way to increase the colour saturation of even sheer shadows is to pop a sticky cream base under them. I never wear them alone with the exception of the Benefit Creaseless Creams as cream shadows crease on me within seconds. I wear them over primer in a thin layer then pack powder shadow on top. I won’t have space in this post to review things but everything has been reviewed on my blog before so check out the label in the right hand column if you want to know more about any of them. 

I have NYX Jumbo Eye pencils in Milk (white), Strawberry Milk (shimmery pink), Pots & Pans (shimmery silver) and Black Bean (which I depotted into the plastic pot in the middle of the picture). There are two Barbara Daly Soufflé shadows in Haze (purple) and Sea-Foam (green). Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow quad in Copper Canyon, Sleek Molton Metal Duo (Pewter and Gold Leaf), No7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow in Pewter and finally Bloom Eye Paint in Champagne. 

Swatched left to right: NYX Black Bean, NYX Strawberry Milk, NYX Pots & Pans, NYX Milk, Barbara Daly Sea-Foam, Barbara Daly Haze. 

Sleek Pewter, Sleek Gold Leaf, Bloom Champagne, No7 Pewter. 

Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows. 

 Benefit Creaseless Creams in Pre-Nup and Skinny Jeans. 

My favourites are the NYX pencils, No7 Pewter and of course the Benefit Creaseless Creams. I certainly wouldn’t bother with the Barbara Daly ones again as they have almost no colour pay off x

*All bought by me*
Save Collection Overview – Cream Shadows on social network:

Followers

Archive