Folks, I need some support here!


I know I sound like a broken record. I’m always banging on about some no buy project. I managed the entire month of December without buying anything then over January and February I’ve spent over £200 on makeup/ beauty... well over in fact. This is a last ditch attempt to stop buying and get some money in the savings account. I have set a specific end date to this project which will make it easier I think. There are no CCO’s in Scotland but on Saturday 7th May  (80 days away!) I will be able to go to one so that is my end date. So far I’ve gone 1 whole week without caving, only about 11 to go! 

I’m not doing a project ten pan as such but I have fished out some products that I want to take the opportunity to use up either because I don’t like them or they are just getting a bit old. First off is my L’Oreal Infallible foundation. I’ve been trying to use this up forever and it’s almost there. It’s just too pale even for me in the summer so it needs to go before the sun reappears!

This Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet perfume has been with me for years. You know that one box that never gets unpacked every time you move? This was in it. It’s probably never seen the light of day in 4 separate homes whilst I was a student. I forgot I had it. I actually love this but the bottle is almost old enough to get a free bus pass so it needs to be used up. 

* Burts Bees Lip Balm – I loathe this and want it out of my life.
* Bourjois Double ended eyeliner – It’s a handy little thing but it’s getting on a bit now. I actually can’t sharpen this anymore as it’s too short and the lids wouldn’t stay on!
* Rimmel 123 Mascara – This is just awful. It’s also been sat unused in the drawer sine I reviewed it last year. I feel like I need to use it up at least part way before I can just chuck it though.
* Lacura Concealer Pen – The poor mans Touche Eclat. I actually do quite like this though it can get a touch cakey if you apply too much. It’s just been in my collection for too long and needs to go.
* Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion – Love this but it snapped of in the tube so I just stopped using it. Need to get it gone so I can buy another that isn’t broken.
* Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof – Love it but it’s getting old and needs to go.
* Rimmel Stay Matte Blemish Concealer – Liked it at first but now I find the green core gives my skin a grey cast. Again it’s been around for a while and needs to go.
* No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Waterlilly – It’s one of the oldest lippies in my collection so needs to go before it starts to turn. It’s a lovely spring appropriate pink.
* MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer – It’s ok but I’m trying to use up concealers so I can buy new ones (I haven’t since my concealer round up post last year as I just had too many).
* MAC MSF Natural – Hate this with a passion and it keeps crumbling. I have 5 pressed powders and I like this the least so it’s going.
* Clinique Lipstick Sample in Twilight Nude – No idea where I got this from or why. It’s an ok work colour though a touch dark. It’s all melting and again has been around for a long time so needs to go.
* Maybelline Watershine Gloss in Strawberry Carat – One of my favourite glosses but it’s also my oldest. Time to go! 

Please please internet slap me if you catch me being tempted to buy something!!! I must stick to it this time!!
Save Folks, I need some support here! on social network:

Followers

Archive