Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial + Facialift


I love facial oils, even though I have an oilier skin, I find that the oils seem to help balance out my skin and when I use them my skin seems calmer, clearer and less oily.

Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial is one of my favourites. It has a noticeable jasmine and white flowers scent which is noticeable without being overpowering.

The oil itself is light and liquidy which may seem a bit obvious but believe me I have used facial oils which can drag over the skin because the base oil is too heavy.

The idea is to take one pump all over an already cleansed face in the evening and massage in.

The Facialift has been designed by Sarah Chapman to mimic the knuckling and tapping massage techniques of a salon facial and massage, and it really does work. The white knobbly discs are firm enough to be used along the jawline without being painful or at worse ineffective.

I am a big fan of facial massage and would urge anyone unfamiliar to check out beautymouth's post here, but the Facialift is good for days when I need to quickly get some life into my face.

Sarah Chapman is available from SpaceNK, QVC, Lookfantastic, BeautyExpert and whilst not cheap is not extortionate either. The range is small and effective and also economical - I have used the Overnight Facial at least once a week since the beginning of the year and I have more than 75% left.
Save Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial + Facialift on social network:

Followers

Archive