Thwarting the awful NYX pigment packaging with a helping hand from Boots

If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you might recall my post on the NYX pigments. The gist of it was basically fab products, fab price, awful packaging that you couldn’t fit a brush into. As a result even though I like the shadows I never used them. I received a lot of comments confirming that I wasn’t alone in this so I thought some people might find this useful. Behold our pigment saviour!

5 jars that all screw together creating a handy and easy to use pigment stack. And it cost me a grand total of £2. Fab! I bought this one from Boots but I have seen these kinds of things in all sorts of drugstores and supermarkets in the travel cosmetics sections. This one can be found here

Now the plastic does feel slightly brittle so it might not survive a bashing in a suitcase but for sitting safe and sound in my dressing table it does the job very nicely. The jars are the perfect size for an entire NYX pigment container and the wide openings mean you can actually get a brush in there and use it. All I need now are a couple more shades to pop in the two empty jars! X

*I bought this myself*
Save Thwarting the awful NYX pigment packaging with a helping hand from Boots on social network:

Followers

Archive