Sample Sunday – Protect & Perfect Day Cream Vs Protect & Perfect Intense


I seem to have accumulated a lot of No7 skincare samples. I have to be honest, I’m not blown away by them. Maybe I was expecting too much after listening to my mum rave about them for so long. These both have SPF15 in them which is enough for me in winter so I was hoping that these would be moisturising enough to work on my dry patches over winter. I probably wouldn’t use these in summer. 


The normal one costs £21 with the intense being £22. From what I can tell the intense has a bit more slip, feels a bit more moisturising and has a slightly more noticeable fragrance. It spreads into the skin more easily although it can leave me a little oily. Basically it’s too much for my skin during the day so if you have combination skin I’d stay away from it. The normal one is just enough for my wintery skin. It helps the dry bits but doesn’t exacerbate the oily bits. The texture is a bit thicker than the intense version but it sinks into the skin faster with no oily residue.

If you like to avoid things like silicone and parabens then these aren’t for you as they do contain the lot. Personally I’m not fussed about them. The original Protect & Perfect day cream is something I would consider purchasing but the intense version just doesn’t suit my skin. Are they worth £20+ though? Meh. I’m decidedly on the fence about that one x
Save Sample Sunday – Protect & Perfect Day Cream Vs Protect & Perfect Intense on social network:

Followers

Archive