Yes I know it was months ago but here are some wedding pics anyway :p

Last year in June (2 weeks before I graduated!) I got married to my wonderful husband. In fact my attempt to learn how to put makeup on in a semi decent fashion for it was what got me into the whole internet beauty community. Finally we got round to sorting out the photos and I think they are fan-bloody-tastic. I loathe having my photo taken but she did a wonderful job and made me feel very comfortable. Well... as confrotable as you can feel in a corseted dress on a summer day! Here are a few pics. My mum took a florestry course and did all of the flowers in silk. I have my bouquet boxed up and the guests took home the centre pieces :-)








The bakers matched the pattern on the cake to the lace on my dress and the flowers to the garland my mum made for the table. It was a beautiful day made all the more perfect for the amazing people who shared it with us.

I'll stop being soppy now :p xx
Save Yes I know it was months ago but here are some wedding pics anyway :p on social network:

Followers

Archive