Estee Lauder Signature Blush in Peach Nuance


For some reason I saw the infamous MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre in store last year and didn’t buy it. It’s a decision I’ve regretted ever since. I’ve seen Peach Nuance being cited as a dupe on several blogs and decided that I needed it in my life. Unfortunately all is not well. I have no idea if this is a dupe or not but it’s certainly not holy grail blush material. At £23.50 for 7g I was expecting something really special to justify the price. Meh. 


The packaging looks rather good with its classic navy and gold. You even get a good sized mirror. It just feels cheap though. It’s all flimsy light weight plastic, it doesn’t feel as expensive as it is. 

In the pan it looks gorgeous running from like apricot to a deeper coral shade. It’s matte, always a good thing in my book. And yet when swatched the payoff is disappointing even on my pale skin. I’d had visions of this being gorgeous with a tan but I find it a little hard to get it to show on me without one. I can see this going a little chalky on darker skins. I’ve swatched it here with the lightest bit on the bottom, darkest bit in the middle and a mix on the top. 

Overall I’m not impressed and I won’t bother purchasing any of the other shades. I’m surprised as I’d heard great things about it on other blogs. Maybe I got a dud? X

*Bought by me with Boots points*
Save Estee Lauder Signature Blush in Peach Nuance on social network:

Followers

Archive