Mac to the Beach – Lazy Day Lipstick

This is the only thing I purchased from the to the beach collection. If I’m honest, summer collections rarely grab my attention. I’m a Autumn/ Winter kinda gal. I’m happy to dabble in corals and pastels but have never ever owned a bronzer.



Despite my aversion to sunlight Lazy day called to me. Even it’s tango packaging didn’t put me off (actually I’ve grown to like it). It’s a gorgeous soft pink with a slight blue undertone. Light, but very wearable. It’s a lustre so whilst there is no shimmer it does create a shoft shine on the lips. It is swiftly becoming my go to work lippie!

I find it soft and creamy though not moisturising. With my super dry lips a balm underneath is a neccesity. Wear is pretty standard really. It survives a cup of tea but need reapplying after lunch.

All in all I’m very glad I picked this up!
Save Mac to the Beach – Lazy Day Lipstick on social network:

Followers

Archive