May Lovelies

I find favourites posts quite hard to do as I try and use different products every day. This month though I’ve been all about the quick and easy slap. This is evidenced by my first favourite; and angled brush (this particular one is from Celia Birtwell). Instead of using my usual gel liner which is a faff and means you have to wash your brush every day I’ve been lining my eyes using whatever eyeshadow I fancy. It’s a much softer look and super quick to do. 

The Illamasqua Sirens palette has had a fair few uses too this month. The brown/ yellow gold shade are neutral enough for work but I line the bottom lash line with the bright blue and the top with the dark teal to make it a little more fun.

If I had time to sit for 5 minutes I’d be grateful, let alone fake tan. So I’m back to using my pale foundations now and my trusty Revlon Color Stay has been the foundation of choice. It lasts the work day (with blotting/ powdering) and the high coverage is definitely needed at the moment! 

The ELF Gotta Glow blush (highlighter) was a recent purchase and one that needs a proper review. I’ll just say here that I love it. 

Laugh all you want but the Katy Perry Purrr Perfume looks adorabubble and smells lovely. I’m not one for celebrity fragrances as I generally find them too sickly sweet but this is a little deeper and fruitier. Definitely worth a sniff!

What have you been loving this last month? Please feel free to leave a link to your favourites posts in the comments! xx
Save May Lovelies on social network:

Followers

Archive