August Empties

I should clarify that I will be doing a project ten pan update shortly. Almost 1 month in! The only thing in this post that counts towards it is the No7 mascara. Anyhoo here are my empties for the last month. I’ve stopped buying skin care etc too for project ten pan and it’s nice to see my stash starting to look more manageable.

Raspberry Melon Lip Smaker from Primarni – Cheap and very very cheerful (I think £1.50?). Tasted gorgeous and did a good job too. I have a stash of these....

No7 Lash 360 sample size mascara – This was an awful mascara for me. Clumpy and unforgiving on dense lashes. It dried up very quickly too so overall thumbs down.

Carmex Mint SPF15 lip balm – I must have bought this dozens of times over the years and will continue to do so.

ELF Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths – My holy grail face wipes. I bought 6 packs in the 50% off sale in July. Love them!

Lacura Face Wipes – Cheap and thoroughly miserable. Dry and they made my skin itch. DO NOT WANT.

Two packs of the old style ELF Shine Eraser sheets  - Yes two packs of 50. What can I say, it’s been warm and my face has been oily enough to stock a chip shop or a month. Ew. I actually prefer these to the new versions.

Little Neutrogena shampoo bottle from a hotel – I ran out of baby shampoo last month and I’m using up the million tiny hotel bottles by using them to wash my brushes. I’m never going to use them on me so it’s a great way to use them up!

Lancôme Bifacil Eye Makeup Remover – I adore this but at almost £20 a bottle I just can’t justify it. I find the Botanics version works almost as well and only costs a couple of quid.

Superdrug Mud Therapy Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask – This is only  couple of pounds but I really like it for helping clean out congested pores. I’ve bought several tubes in the past.

Batiste Tropical – I’m going to stick to buying the brunette tinted version as this was a bit hard to brush out. Not a huge fan of the fragrance either.

And now some stuff that isn’t finished but just has to go. The ELF Cream Eyeliner is a purple one that I loved but it has become so dry that I can’t use it. It’s strange as the others I bought at the same time are fine. Likewise the Urban Decay Ink For Eyes in Binge is unusable now despite Demolition, which I bought at the same time, being as good as new. The Calvin Klein gel liner is just  so awful that I never use it and I have two other good liners. Frankly I’m sick of looking at it so it’s time for the bin!

Everything was bought by me. Apart from the No7 mascara which was a gift with purchase. A disappointing gift like socks at Christmas. 
Save August Empties on social network:

Followers

Archive