NOTD: China Glaze C-C-Courage

Ah the bargain bin. Home of old seasons of China Glaze and OPI at my local Sallys. I was intrigued by the Wizard of Ohh Aahs when it came out however I convinced myself I didn’t need anything from it. Of course show me it long after the hype for £2odd a bottle and I’m all over it like a cheap suit. Anyway here we have thee coats of C-C-Courage (I love that name!):



The formula is typical China Glaze. Thin but not too runny and easy to apply. This lasted three days I think before it needed removing. It’s a deep purple base with pink and silver micro sparkles and it is gorgeous! As the shimmer is quite large, bordering on glittery, it was a bit of a pain in the bum to remove but not as difficult as true glitters can be.

This is still really easy to find. If sparkly purples are your thing then definitely pick this up. It’s gorgeous! Xx

*I bought this with my own money. My reviews are always my honest opinion. Check my disclosure policy on the left for further info*
Save NOTD: China Glaze C-C-Courage on social network:

Followers

Archive