Sample Sunday – Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream

I go through body lotion like no tomorrow. The skin on my body tends to go all scaly and uncomfortable at the slightest provocation. That being said I don’t want to be standing around all cold and drafty waiting for a rich sticky lotion to sink in enough for me to get dressed. So I want an ultra rich lotion that is super moisturising but instantly disappears into the skin. And when you’re done on that miracle some water into wine would be just lovely. 

This is a very, very thick cream. So much so that I thought it was going to be a pain to spread over the skin but it melts very quickly with the heat of your hands and actually spreads pretty well. It has a faint fruity cherry scent which was inoffensive and not too obvious after a little while. I like this as I want to smell like my perfume, not my body lotion. 

It actually wasn’t sticky at all. After a minute or two it had completely sunk in leaving my skin infinitely less tight and scaly than it was before. There are only two down sides. For a start the full size 200ml pot is in, well, a pot. Not the best for hygiene. Secondly it costs £13.50 and given its limited availability in the UK (I know there is a counter in Edinburgh and I think John Lewis might stock it?) you might have to factor in postage too. 

Would I buy the full size? If I found myself at a counter and I was feel flush I would be very tempted. It is a lovely product. It’s just a little too pricey for me to actively go looking for it x

*Samples received as part of a gift with purchase*
Save Sample Sunday – Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream on social network:

Followers

Archive