T-Zone Skin Rescue Spot Zapper

I’m pretty lucky with my skin. Generally it’s clear despite the oily oily nose. Unfortunately as many ladies will know once a month the calm is broken by hormonal breakouts on a massive scale. They are limited to the area around my mouth and chin and usually not more than 2-3 spots but ouch... they are huge, deep and can take over a week to disappear completely (two for the dark patches to fade). I was excited then to try out this little weapon to see if I could minimise the suffering. I don’t really think I’d ever be able to stop the breakouts from occurring as it’s just something my body does, if I figure out a way of preventing them I’ll start work on preventing the cramps too :p

What we have here is a little glass tube with a roller ball dispensing system. Inside is 10ml of product with ingredients such as Manuka Honey (honey acts as an antibacterial agent), Tea Tree (apparently anti microbial, anti-inflammatory) and White Willow Bark, Vitamin C and Salicylic acid which are supposed to reduce the appearance. It’s a green blue gel like substance with a Tea Tree scent that I personally love. As I’ve said the spots I get are of the big and deep variety so they are sore to touch. I like to keep this in the fridge to boost the cooling sensations.


This doesn’t sting me when I apply it though I do sometimes get a slight tingling sensation. I wouldn’t apply this over makeup as the applicator will get mucky. Instead what I do is apply it after I’ve washed my face at night and first thing in the morning before I apply makeup. The trick is to apply it quickly as soon as you feel a spot starting to develop. Brace yourselves folks. The results are important but pretty icky...

What I’ve found is that when I use this the life cycle of the blemish is sped up. Within a day it reaches a head and then within two it’s on its way down. Within three or four days no red mark, no nothing. My skin is back to normal. I can’t compare it to other spot treatments really as frankly I’ve never usually bothered with them but I can safely say that given this is having a dramatic effect compared to my usual tactic of leaving them well alone. In short it works for me.

For £4.49 at Superdrug I’d be more than happy to buy this again. Love it! Oh and I used this for a full ‘cycle’ if you’re wondering to give it a fair trial.

*I was sent this product by PR. The review is, as always, my honest opinion and is in no way affected by how I came by the product. For more info see my disclosure policy in the menu on the left*
Save T-Zone Skin Rescue Spot Zapper on social network:

Followers

Archive