Ultrasun High SPF30 Face Anti-aging Formula



It is the dog days of summer and I am reviewing a sunscreen - ah well I was never one to have my finger on the pulse, too young for punk (I was 11 in 1977), too old for garage (the '90s were the decade of babies and nappies for me).

But sunscreen is something that I use everyday, day in day out, rain or shine, winter or summer, night or day...I made that last bit up honest. Infact I have used sunscreen so much that I wonder if I have caused my teabag staining and dark spots on my face.

Ultrasun SPF30 Face has been a product that I have used for a good few years. Ultrasun's USP is that it is applied to clean dry skin before any other skin care product and that is it, it needs no further application throughout the day, it is a once a day application. Now to be fair there is P20 which can also be applied just once a day so it is not unique, but this is a moisturiser, it has moisturising ingredients, wait a little while and one can apply serums and moisturisers over the top, which may seem a bit arse about face but it does work.

Here is a list of the ingredients



This product applies like a moisturiser, and I have no irritation to it, even around my eyes, but the formula I find quite drying even for my oily skin.


















My concern with sunscreen has always been this; I get up at 5.45am and apply my skincare and makeup including sunscreen. I go to work in the car. I may or may not encounter the sun at this point. I work indoors and at lunchtime go out and the sun is blazing down, on my face, some 6hrs post sunscreen application.....er will it still protect me?

 Ultrasun caters for this scenario and for the scenario of going to some far flung hot country where the temperature is regularly in the 80s and the sun shines all the time.

I buy mine from QVC here but they now do a 100mls tube which is better value. My concern is that do I really need this? seeing as my favourite place when the sunshines is indoors.
Save Ultrasun High SPF30 Face Anti-aging Formula on social network:

Followers

Archive