Trip Planning

We’re having fun planning our reunion trip to Ohio. I mentioned last time that my sister-in-law and I are planning a formal reunion dinner using favorite family recipes, so we’ve been e-mailing back and forth putting together the menu and shopping list. This will not be a diet meal; but it’s a one-time event. As I often say, everything in moderation.



I have a ton of work to do before we go because, in addition to the usual work of maintaining Ageless Beauty and keeping up this blog, I want to write blogs ahead, put together this month’s newsletter and finish several new articles before we go. Isn’t it providential that, when we’re excited about something (as I am about this trip), we somehow find tons of extra energy?



We’ll have a laptop with us so that we can continue to answer reader questions and comments while we’re away. The goal is to make it appear that the “entire staff” (my DH and I) is busily working away “at the office”. Nobody will even know we’re gone. Shhh – please don’t tell.



Tags:
Save Trip Planning on social network:

Followers

Archive