About last night...


As you can tell from my previous post, yesterday was.... well, yesterday :)

I was the lucky recipient of an invitation to a wonderful event, and just because it had been one of those days, didn't mean I didn't go. I am SO glad I did!!! The Seagate Beach Club was so pretty, the weather unbeatable, nice breeze and a beautiful sunset! 

This BEAUTIFUL bouquet of fresh coral and hot pink peonies greeted me at the door, and they had me at Hello!! :) How can you be in a bad mood seeing these??

....And as silly as it may be... I was trying to figure out a way, to scoop one of these gorgeous peony arrangements up, and sneak out the door with it!!   Shhhhhh!

Natasha

PS. I have to constantly remind myself how lucky I am to be living here! People from all over the world pay big bucks to spend time right here in my back yard!! It really is true... remember to stop and smell the roses peonies!! :)

All images NHH for the Northern Light Blog
Save About last night... on social network:

Followers

Archive