Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment


I have oily skin, I try to deny it, I am 45 for goodness sake and I still get spots, not many but they arrive at inopportune moments, as I type my right nostril is grossly extended with what must be a blocked pore, it is red and sore as am I, for yes I have squeezed the bejesus out of it to no avail apart from more redness and more swelling. Like they say there is no fool like an old fool.

So this product is a nightime treatment to be applied post nighttime serum/moisturiser/oil whatever is one's texture of choice. This product is buffed over the skin and then bed - an overnight mineral treatment.

The product is part of the RareMinerals range, more pure I suppose. Now I have a love hate relationship with minerals, on a good day I cannot believe the coverage and finish, on a bad day I look like a dusty old crone and like I said I have oily skin.

However my idea of a good time is coming home and getting rid of the day through evening ablutions which leaves me some 4 hrs of makeup free face in the evening, which is fine but my skin continues to produce oil and the oil oxidises and I get blackheads. This product seemed like the perfect solution, something powdery with some non irritating ingredients - although of course one can have a reaction to anything as I have experienced.

The product is like a mineral foundation - it comes in 4 shades, clear which is not clear at all but a light beige, light, medium and tan. This is not as pigmented as the BE mineral foundation so the idea is to pick a shade closest and go with it.





The brush incidentally is amazing - as a rule apart from the maximum concealer brush, BE brushes are a bit naff but this one which is integrated into the lid is the densed softest kabuki style brush I own, and I do own about 10.

I have been using this for about 3 months and I am delighted with the results, I tend to concentrate it on my nose, chin and across my cheeks where most of the redness/blackheads and open pores reside and whilst the redness is persistant the blackheads in particular have lessened.

This is not a cheap product, it is £45 for 4.2g / 0.15oz and can be found at Selfridges but I have seriously not made a dent in this using it every night. I am looking forward to further improvements.
Save Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment on social network:

Followers

Archive