Broken Belle...

Not too long ago I raved about the new 17 Mirror Shine On lipsticks. I stand by that review, they are fab. There has been a lot said about their fragile nature though. The very softness and creaminess that I love so much about them makes them prone to breaking, especially in this warm weather. ‘It won’t happen to me’ I said... ‘I’m too careful’ I said...

Yikes. I depotted it into a sample jar and now have to use a lip brush to apply it which frankly is a pain in the bum. Just a warning to you. Don’t leave these anywhere warm. It might even be a good idea to pop these in the fridge for a few minutes before using them on warm days. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Xxx

*The above product was bought by me and broken by yours truly too. My reviews are always my honest opinion, for more info see my disclosure policy in the menu on the left hand side*
Save Broken Belle... on social network:

Followers

Archive