More NEW Fat-Fighting Tips! - Part Two

As I said Monday, these fat-fighting tips which come from recent research studies were news to me, so perhaps you haven’t heard them yet either.



5. More support for Tip 4: Dutch researchers found that when subjects who had just completed a weight-loss program ate an extra ounce of protein a day (5 large shrimp), they were significantly less likely to regain the weight than those who did not.




6. According to a recent Harvard study, calories from lean protein (like shrimp) may be burned faster than those from carbs or fat, possibly because the body doesn’t store protein. [I have my doubts on this one. If the body burns protein first because it can’t store it, doesn’t that mean it stores the other calories as fat? So you would either have to cut total calories or have a very high-protein diet which would be unhealthy for other reasons. But in fairness, I just thought I should report this.]




Here are more fat fighting tips.



Tags:
Save More NEW Fat-Fighting Tips! - Part Two on social network:

Followers

Archive