An Inquiring Mind: Nicole’s Skin’s Type and Condition - Part Two

I am 33 years old, but I am told I look a lot younger. Some people comment that I am "a baby" when they meet me and tell me that I appear to be in my 20's.



However, 2007 was a very challenging year. I admit that I did struggle with depression and I let myself go for much of the year. Because of this (combined with a lot of crying), I feel as if the aging process began to take its toll on my face. Primarily in the under-eye area where I now have fine lines that I want to get rid of!



I have problem skin - especially when I am under stress. My skin has been oily since junior high. However, I also occasionally get dry, flaky patches along with my oil. I have enlarged pores. I also have very dark circles under my eyes that never go away. The products that I am currently using are the best combination that I have found to minimize the oily and patchy problems. I have also noticed fine lines in my cleavage and am looking for advice on how to combat them. I should also mention that I live in a humid climate in South Florida.



Here is my skin care advice to Nicole



Tags:
Save An Inquiring Mind: Nicole’s Skin’s Type and Condition - Part Two on social network:

Followers

Archive