LikeAButterfly





Dress - Portmans
Belt - Vintage YSL
Shoes - Sportsgirl Peeptoes (not featured)
Jewellery - mash...
Bag - Witchery Black Leather Zip Feature Bag
This is what I wore out last night to celebrate a friends 21st.
I totally LOVE this dress. So light weight and perfect for summer.
The print reminds me of a pretty butterfly.
I also wore it back to front so it had a low back feature...love that.
I don't do A LOT of shopping at Portmans so was shocked when I saw this on sale.
$13? Hello? Yes please.
Was quite a big night and for that was half an hour late to work today...
oooops.
830am starts are not fun...pretty sure I was still drunk.
BUT I survived...got to 4pm and pulled through.
Tonight is going to be a date with my Foxtel recordings..
Have to be up tomorrow to again feast on alcohol for a major pub reuinion party.
The weather is meant to be 39 degrees too.....blisssss.
Hope you are all having super weekends too!
XXXXXX
Save LikeAButterfly on social network:

Followers

Archive