Stila Oil Free Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF30


Of course this is now being discontinued - why? And replaced by a tinted moisturiser with less SPF and less shade range

This TM is the bench mark by which I measure every other TM that I try hence my little series on tinted moisturisers for one day my stash will run out.

This product is quite thick in texture, and more like a sunscreen with a tint rather than a moisturiser with a sun protection factor and a bit of colour to it.



So whilst thick in texture it can be sheered out.

Cue my face without makeup


I have slapped this on as can be seen in the collection of product in my nose pores (!) but it covers sufficiently and on a good day with a following wind I can dispense with the concealer. I use this in fair (light 01) which is the lightest shade and has a slightly pinky hue, light 02 is more yellowy, but still very light. This is still available from cheapsmells for £5.95. 
Save Stila Oil Free Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF30 on social network:

Followers

Archive