EOTD: A little too much Shimmah Shimmah


I love Makeup Geek (hence the shimmah :p) Anyhoo I was mucking about trying to come up with something to wear for New Years and this turned out to be an epic fail. I got a little glitter happy and not a single matte shadow was used. As a result I don’t really like this but what the heck, I photographed it so now you folks get to dislike it too :p 




Products used were:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay Underland (Alice palette) on the lid
UD Curiouser (Alice Palette) inner part of lower lash line (fall out off this is a pain in the bum)
Sleek Bad Girl shimmery dark purple in the crease and outer corner and outer part of lower lash line
Sleek Bad Girl shimmery beige under brow (this is where the shimmer got a bit silly)
Front cover Mermaid Dreams palette Sunray in and above crease
FC MD palette Cloud dance as inner corner highlight
ELF Studio Cream eyeliner in Gunmetal on upper lashline (for crying out loud woman stop with the freaking shimmer please?)
Bourjois eye pencil in Noir on waterline
Max Factor Masterpiece mascara

I’m aware that there are more eye shadow colours on there than are strictly necessary but that is what happens when I’m left unsupervised at my dressing table. Now I’m off to figure out what I’m actually going to wear tonight.... x
*All of the above products were purchased by yours truly*
Save EOTD: A little too much Shimmah Shimmah on social network:

Followers

Archive