A Dupe For LUSH Dream Cream?

I love LUSH Dream Cream. My skin just drinks it up and goes all soft and lovely. However it does cost £10.75 for 240g and comes in a pot that you have to stick your grubby mitts in. Enter the Botanics Organic Moisturising Body Lotion. It costs £5.10 for 250ml making it less than half the price, comes with a handy pump and whilst it is eerily similar to Dream Cream it is, dare I say it, better?

Both have an earthy, herbal kind of scent which I’m not overly keen on but the Botanics is much less strong. Point one to Botanics. Both glide over the skin making a little go a long way and sink in quickly leaving my skin well moisturised. Except the Botanics lotion is slightly thinner so spreads better.

Call me mad but the scent, the texture and the results are very similar for me. The Botanics version just manages to be cheaper with better packaging and less smelly. It’s going on my rebuy list! X

*Bought by me*

1 comments:

Aireanna Le Blanc said...

Where can I purchase this? I can’t find it anywhere :(

Save A Dupe For LUSH Dream Cream? on social network:

Followers

Archive