Cutipen Cuticle Remover

Let’s be honest. My cuticles have been a mess. They were overgrown, dry and flaky. Any tool designed to solve these problems is faced with an insurmountable task. I’m impressed then that something costing only £3.99 has managed to tame the unruly things.


What we have here is a cuticle remover cream in pen form. You squeeze the ‘pen’ to put some of the cream on your cuticles and then use the nib to push them back. The excess skin comes off during this process leaving you with neat, moisturised cuticles. I find it actually works best if you soak you hands first and then use a manicure stick to push your cuticles back. The ‘nib’ isn’t really sharp enough effectively manipulate the cuticles and I wouldn’t want any removed tissue to get pushed up the hole in the nib to fester. (Sorry I know that was a bit gruesome but it is something to think about...) In essence the cream is fab but the packaging/ applicator isn’t the best. It is difficult to control the amount that you dispense.

I’m going to try some other brand of cuticle remover before I make my final decision but am impressed with this product. If your cuticles have a tendency to become overgrown and you end up with a lump of excess skin when you push them back then this is a life saver. I experienced no stinging or discomfort and no damage to the nails themselves although you MUST wash your hand thoroughly immediately after use. I proclaim this product another bargain beauty!
Save Cutipen Cuticle Remover on social network:

Followers

Archive