Revlon 30 Second Eye Makeup Remover


Now you can’t buy this in the UK (thankfully) to the best of my knowledge. This is a little souvenir from my honeymoon in Thailand. Ah the Turtle Mart. The only shop I’ve ever been in where beer cost less than soft drinks. Good times! I ran out of eye makeup remover half way through the trip and this was all I could find. 

I really don’t have a lot to say about this apart from DO NOT WANT. It stings my eyes and does a half arsed job of removing mascara. I’m alternating this with my beloved Lancôme Bi Facil in an effort to use it up and I dread the days when I have to use this. If I use it every day it leaves my under eye area dry and flaky. 

I feel bad that I don’t have anything positive to say about it but I really don’t. I think I’ll stick to buying Revlon’s makeup thanks! x
Save Revlon 30 Second Eye Makeup Remover on social network:

Followers

Archive