Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Remover

Having used up my Superdrug Sensitive Eye Makeup Remover I went digging through my box of ‘to be used’ products and found this. Now I wear ALOT of eye makeup. And over the last few days it’s been waterproof for cat related reasons. Therefore a dedicated eye makeup remover that can cope with copious amounts of waterproof mascara is a must in my evening routine. I also have really quite sensitive skin under my eyes so I can’t be swiping away for half an hour in order to avoid panda eyes. According to the blurb on the bottle this should be right up my street then!


Erm no. Oh Simple, you promised to be kind to my eyes! And I quote, “effectively remove even waterproof mascara”. Ok so it does remove waterproof mascara but by the time it’s done this “effectively” the skin under my eyes is stinging. Bizarrely my eyes themselves are fine but it’s just not comfortable. It also makes my mascara come off in weird flakes which have a tendency to get in my eyes if I don’t make sure I get rid of every last flake.

Essentially I got this for free as part of a buy 2 get 1 free deal at Boots so I’m not bitter (honest) and I don’t remember the exact price but I *think* it’s less than £2 but honestly I wouldn’t repurchase. I hate throwing things away so I’ll use it (thank goodness it’s a fairly small bottle!) but I will do it with a sour expression on my face and mascara in my eyes. In short - DO NOT WANT.
Save Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Remover on social network:

Followers

Archive