Get Thee To Lush... and other upcoming posts

Somehow my husband found himself unsupervised in Lush yesterday. As you probably know the Lush Christmas gift sets get reduced after the big day. This entire load cost £56. That’s 50% off everything apart from the face mask. Bargain! 

Some of the products are permanent so expect reviews on these soon. Also coming up in the near future will be;

·         Best of 2010 (probably a video)
·         Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle review/ swatches
·         Benefit Coralista review/ swatches
·         Some more nail polish round ups
·         Primer reviews including MAC and Benefit

I was thinking about doing more EOTD posts. I’m slowly getting the hang of taking non blurry photo’s of my own face. Now I’m about as talented at applying makeup as I am at art in general (I couldn’t draw a straight line with a ruler) however it is sometimes useful to see what colours actually look like on the eye rather than in a swatch. Any thoughts? What would like to see more of on this blog? I’d really appreciate any feed back xxx
Save Get Thee To Lush... and other upcoming posts on social network:

Followers

Archive