NOTD: Models Own Slate Green

I picked this little beauty up in a blog sale recently. I LOVE the colour. It’s muted and dusty enough to get away with at work but you could never accuse it of being boring. It has a slightly grey quality that I love. Below is three coats.


The application was good, not gloopy or difficult although it was a little patchy until the third coat. Unfortunately I started to get tip wear after the first day so a good topcoat will be a must. Models Own seem to have some really interesting polishes out so I’ll definitely be picking up some more in future! Xxx

*I bought the above product with my own money. I always give my honest opinion of a product. For further info see my disclaimer in the menu on the left*
Save NOTD: Models Own Slate Green on social network:

Followers

Archive