NOTD - China Glaze Aqua Baby

Excuse the shoddy photos and lack of clean up. Time is a luxury I don’t have at the moment but I loved this colour so much I just had to pop it up here.

I made a discovery last week. There is a Sallys Beauty Supply 5 minutes walk from my flat! And they have a half price OPI and China Glaze bin! That was a good day my friends. Amongst the bargain beauties I found was this little bottle of summery loveliness. The colour in real life is somewhere between the flash and no flash. It’s a bright rich aqua blue that occasionally tricks you into thinking it as that soft muted quality until you stick it in the sun and it pops back to being bright again.



Application was good, 2-3 coats and it’s opaque. It isn’t hugely fast drying but once it is dry it lasted for three days before I changed it (I’m wearing fake nails by the way in that pic. My real nails have been destroyed by exam stress...) I believe this colour was from the Patent Leather collection (do correct me if I’m wrong) and it seems to be fairly widely available online. In my vast collection of corals and pastels lined up for use this summer this makes a refreshing change. Love it!

*By the way that is GOSH Rainbow in my ring finger. No I can’t resist putting it on anything... it’s sad but I do love it so. And here is a gratuitous photo of my cat. She's been very poorly but is feeling much better now. The vet nurse is just puzzled about the bald patch... it should have grown back by now! Poor naked Taz :-(
Save NOTD - China Glaze Aqua Baby on social network:

Followers

Archive