BECCA Mineral Primer SPF30


So good I have a backup, it is my most re-purchased product from the BECCA brand which is probably my most favourite brand of makeup. I have a bit of a thing about SPF and like the idea of a primer and SPF together.


Here is the blurb on the back



And a list of the ingredients



It is white in colour although being married to an Art Teacher there are arguments as to whether white is a colour but whatevs, it is white white.



And here it is rubbed in



It is quite liquid in texture, but not as liquid as say Clarins SPF40 UV Daily, and has a distinctive scent which to me is of parma violets. What I like about this product is that its paleness cancels out the redness in my face - I am an original ruddy porcelain in skin tone, it smoothes out the dips and hollows which are my pores, and it leaves my skin feeling cool and calm. I can apply a tinted moisturiser, liquid, cream or powder foundation over the top and there is no piling of product later in the day.

I have a feeling that this is not to be had for love nor money, it is out of stock at zuneta, beccacosmetics.com/uk, beautyexpert, cultbeauty this happened to me last year hence the dual purchase and the general response was not a reformulation but a problem with the packaging. I do not know why it is currently out of stock and fear that it maybe that a reformulation is in the offing.
Save BECCA Mineral Primer SPF30 on social network:

Followers

Archive