NARS Dolce Vita - an obsession


I have the lot in the lip department.

Dolce Vita Lipstick?


Or maybe the Lipgloss?



How about the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil?


This is described as infinately wearable, suits all, MLBB shade, the ubiquitous rosy brown.

Swatched on my arm



From bottom to top, lipstick, lipgloss, velvet matte lip pencil.

And on my lips - lipstick



lipgloss -



Velvet Matte lip pencil



All of these are products which I frown at myself in - I like the pencil but maybe matte is a bit ageing on a 45 year old lip? The gloss is well glossy, but a bit more pigmented than I would normally go for and can feel a bit gloopy. And the lipstick, on a good day it looks fabulous, just what I want, my lips look like my lips 20 years ago, but on a bad day - well lets just say that it looks as if I have been at the pasta sauce with abandon.
Save NARS Dolce Vita - an obsession on social network:

Followers

Archive