Boots 17 Mirror Shine On Lipsticks in Beehive and Belle

I am in the mood for lipsticks rather than lipglosses and am digging around in my stash for sheer lipsticks with which to break myself in again. These lipsticks were dish du jour about a year ago in the beauty blogging world and they really are fab, the quality and finish is better than many brands I have used which are 10 x the price (oh yes these are currently £2.59 each)



Beehive at the bottom and Belle at the top


Here is a close up of Beehive


And on my lips


I am not quite sure that I can get away with this as it is a bit on the nude side and I have enough loss of pigment from my lips naturally thankyou very much without cosmetically enhancing that. So saying the texture really is sublime, very moisturising very sheer.

Belle is more up my street.


Quite a cool pinky mauve


This probably is the MLBB shade I am searching for, the trouble is that when I see it on in a full face I wonder that it is a bit boring? Again super moisturising and easy to apply without a mirror - although at a pinch one could use the packaging which is very reflective.

Available from Boots in various colours and currently £2.59 - bargain.
Save Boots 17 Mirror Shine On Lipsticks in Beehive and Belle on social network:

Followers

Archive