Lipstick Queen Jean Queen

I thought that I would do a week in Lipstick Queen lipsticks - it will actually only be 5 days because I only have 5 lipsticks by Poppy King but what the hey.

The LQ range has to be my favourite brand of lipstick, no taste, no smell. I cannot abide lipsticks with a flavour, although I am partial to a flavoured gloss or balm, but to flavour a lipstick is sacreligious to me. 

So Jean Queen.



I am really pleased with this photo - my son usually takes my lipstick photos with a macro lens but he is off to university in the next few weeks so I really have to learn to take these sort of photos on my camera, this one turned out particularly well, and I hope that it captures the beautiful rosy pinkness.


The idea behind this shade is that it is a "wear it with your jeans" shade which I presume means that it is a wear with anything ie dressed up or casual and I would agree, it adds a brightness to the face, and the finish is gleamy, rather than glossy or matte or satin.

It is very sheer when swatched so I have shown it on my lips.



Available from SpaceNK £15.
Save Lipstick Queen Jean Queen on social network:

Followers

Archive