Jemma Kidd i-Perfector Prep and Brighten Pen


This is a double ended eye concealer from Jemma Kidd


The thicker end is for the inner corner of the eye, eyelid although could be used anywhere really.


The narrower end is designed to be used on the lower waterline to disguise any redness.

I am not sure about this product, I bought it in the hopes of disguising my seemingly permanent tired reddened eyes but I rarely reach for it.

Part of the problem I think is that it comes in just one shade which of course is far too warm and dark for me.


Here it is on my eye, and here is where it all starts to go wrong.

First up nothing on my eyes, no makeup, no concealer, no grooming whatsoever.


And here is applied to one eye



But which one?? To be honest I had to really look here to see a difference on camera and yet in broad daylight it was quite obvious - it is applied on the left eye, upper and lower lid and lower waterline, honest.


It is available from SpaceNK and QVC where it gets favourable reviews and there is a video showing Jemma demonstrating how to use the product.
Save Jemma Kidd i-Perfector Prep and Brighten Pen on social network:

Followers

Archive