The Balm Hot Mama Blush (with Coralista/ Orgasm comparison)


I picked this up in TK MAXX for £5.99 instead of £15. First impressions are good. The packaging is adorable and feels relatively sturdy despite being cardboard. you get 7.08g of products which is not bad at all and the pigmentation is good so you don’t need a lot. 


In the pan is it a deep peachy coral with gold shimmer running through it. The shimmer is quite full on in the pan but thankfully doesn’t translate too much to the cheeks. I’m not a fan of glitter bomb blushes! Wait... peachy coral blush with gold shimmer? We’ve seen these before surely? I pulled out Benefit Coralista and NARS Orgasm to compare. 

They look similar in the pan, more so than I was expecting actually. The shimmer in chunkier and more obvious in Hot Mama and Orgasm than it is in Coralista. The swatches confirms that these aren’t really dupes though. 

Please excuse the shoddy picture. Al l the ones with flash were washed out and the lighting is nonexistent here at this time of year. I’ll replace it with a better shot when the lighting improves. Anyway in person you can clearly see that Coralista (in the middle) is much softer and pinker. Hot Mama (bottom) is more peach with larger flecks of sparkle. Orgasm (top) is deeper and pinker though again has quite significant gold flecks.
Do you need all three? I think Coralista is significantly different but if you have Orgasm you can probably skip this. I think Hot Mama looks slightly more flattering on my pale neutral skin x

*Bought by me*
Save The Balm Hot Mama Blush (with Coralista/ Orgasm comparison) on social network:

Followers

Archive