Top Ten Anti-Aging Cream Update

I’m in the process of updating both my Top Ten Skin Care and my Affordable Top Ten Skin Care List. I’ve been mentioning this for a couple months and am a bit embarrassed that I haven’t completed the task yet.



The reason is that every time I think I have the revised listing determined there is a new product release or a letter from a reader raving about one of their new finds.



So I’m making a resolution to complete these updates by the end of this month. I’m putting it on my calendar where it will nag at me until it is done. I’ll take some of my own advice and “Just do it!”



The new products will continue to be released with new ingredients and new claims. I will just put blinders on and work with what I have. The more I think about it, the more I realize I need a routine procedure because these top ten lists should be updated about every six months.



In the meantime, let me give you a little sneak preview.
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream is a definite for the affordable list. Kinerase Under Eye Rescue will be moving up the list and Hylexin will move down. A couple of new candidates are HydroPeptide Intensive Concentrate Anti-Aging Corrective Crème and MD Skincare by Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure Antioxidant Firming Serum.



If you have any candidates you would like to propose, please leave a comment on this blog or
Contact Me at Ageless-Beauty.com.



Tags:
Save Top Ten Anti-Aging Cream Update on social network:

Followers

Archive