I Love What Revaléskin is Doing for my Skin!

In my article Step up Your Skin Care, I explain that after (skin) age 25, you should add topical antioxidants to your skin care routine. Since my skin is well past 25 (lol), I felt I should have more topical antioxidants than my peptide-rich ápotek Cellular Repair Complex contains.



In my review of the 7 Top Anti-aging Developments of 2007 I told readers about the amazing coffeeberry. Studies on the coffeeberry as a topical antioxidant were reported to the American Academy of Dermatology at its 2006 annual meeting and in June of 2007 a skin treatment line using coffeeberry was launched.



To date, Revaléskin is the only skin care line which uses coffeeberry extract. So when I desired to add more antioxidants to my routine, there was no question which one I would try. Revaléskin has SPF 15 and contains 1% coffeeberry extract, as well as the #1 and 2 most powerful moisturizers (hyaluronic acid and urea).



The January 2008 issue of Allure magazine reported test results of an independent study on topical coffeeberry. After three weeks of twice daily use, subjects aged 35 to 60 with photodamaged skin showed a 46% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, a 64% improvement in skin smoothness and a 79% increase in skin moisture.



What I have noticed most is the reduction of spider veins around my nose and overall healthier glow to my skin. I give Revaléskin two thumbs up.



Tags: antioxidants,
Save I Love What Revaléskin is Doing for my Skin! on social network:

Followers

Archive